Monday 27 April 2009

Why I Made This Blog

Hello, everyone out there! This is me, hayhay. Or, Hayley. Now that you have gotten a chance to see what I stand for, I'd like to explain how this came to me, and why I stand for those reasons. As some of you may now, I've had my blog entitled www.hayhay9.blogspot.com for quite a while now, and I was VERY content with it. I made it last year, and I was perfectly happy with what I had. Infact, all I wanted was that ONE blog!! But, look at me now. I have another one. Heres the reason why. I was on the computer, when I saw this video named, " Jesus Will Cum Again " I figured I would get something out of this teenage girl, who posted the video, and I wanted to see what she had to say. What she had to say, was AWFUL! She was telling this whole story on how this guy came up to her saying that GOD was guiding her, and that Jesus will come again. She totally disagreed and based on what I thought, trashed the whole Christian religon! ( well, she tried too. ) Anyway, It hurt my feelings so much to the point that I made this blog. Keep in mind, I only wanted one blog. But I felt like GOD wanted me too for some reason. I wanted to use this for the lost people out there that are pondering around the Internet and discover this little blog made by me, and select it. Even if they thought the whole Christian religon was crud, they might have wanted to see what I had to say, as I had wanted before. I thought back on the thought that it might be to complicating to run 2 blogs. But I knew that I was making these excuses because I only wanted one blog.But, GOD goes first in everything. It doesnt matter whether I like the idea or not, I must obey GOD because He knows what's best. The adress for this blog is faithinpeace.com because first of all, the ideas I wanted were taken. But second of all, I belive that we need to have faith in peace. I, myself, before this blog has never heard that saying before. After all, it's an original. But I think it stands for a good message. To me, having faith in peace means to pray, hope and have faith that someday, there wont be people like that girl in the video to trash the Christian religon. That's not peace. I think that place of peace, is in Heaven. The place that Christians will go when we die. That's peaceful, and to say that I have faith in peace, for me, means that I have faith in GOD and Heaven. Thankyou SOOO much for listening for what I had to say, and I'm really for all these long posts!

30 comments:

  1. Ya, sorry for the long posts! I'm just trying to make a point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when did it all happen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It happened about a month ago. Yeah, this blog is really new. BTW are you someone from my school? If your not, that's fine. Just curious...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am surprised you didnt recognize me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well... I didn't know you found this blog. You probably checked through my profile, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  7. where did you think i found it??????

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just saw that video it was horrible

    ReplyDelete
  9. The You Tube one from my cousin? Or the slideshow?

    ReplyDelete
  10. the jesus will cum again

    ReplyDelete
  11. See? You know what I mean! It's like, geese! What's your problem girl? I HATE that video!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thats exactly what i thought

    ReplyDelete
  13. I no! It's TERRIBLE!!! BTW, do you think Ethan will go on my blog? I even wrote it down for him, and I think he STILL might forget!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. actually i think he lost the paper lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. no i saw him lose it its around te food table i think

    ReplyDelete
  16. either that or he lost a different paper

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh.... well he made me write it in his autograph book anyway. He calls the last page his " contact " page!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what does he have on it......?

    ReplyDelete
  19. wait let me correct myself what kind of stuff does he have on it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just my URL. In other words, my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i miss school so much

    ReplyDelete
  22. WHY?!? Well... I am actually kinda ALREADY getting bored of summer. BTW, I found your song. It took me FOREVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. im not surprised it took me a day to find the artist

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ya, well it took me like a month! When it's not K love, I hear the song and I think, " Ok, maybe the person will say the name of the band after the song. Then someone in the car starts talking RIGHT when she says the name of the band! It's like, so ironic it's not even funny!

    ReplyDelete
  25. lol i just looked up the song on itunes but they have 50 different songs with that name and some are rap some are hip hop it was really ummm......different

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ya.... BTW, this is my last day of having a quiet summer! My aunt and her 2 sons 5 and 3 years old are moving into our house!!

    ReplyDelete

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Bible Quiz

Bible Quiz
1) How Many Books Are In The Bible?
73
66
80
62
Powered By: QUIZYOURFRIENDS.com