Thursday 9 July 2009

My Faith

Today I'd like to explain a little bit why I have faith in GOD. I mean, as I grew up my parents surrounded me with Christians music, and going to church every Sunday. But a few years ago, I began to realize, that your not just a Christian because your family is. It's an idividual relationship we have with Him. At second grade, I was put into a Christian School. I learned, and still learn alot there about Him. But the reason I knew He was in exsistance, was because first of all, the proof of the Bible. The Bible was written for a specific purpose. It was written so that non believers could read it, and understand that what GOD has promised, never failed. Those stories aren't fairytales, they are non-fictionl stories that happened thousands of years ago. How do I know they aren't fictional? Well, one reason is that everything ties together perfectly. Anyway, the bible is also a guide book to life. People used to be able to walk and talk with Jesus about any questions they had. Now that He is in Heaven with GOD again, the bible is here for examples of the true stories that have happened, and we can read them and understand in different situations what should be done, and what shouldn't. The Bible also is in alot of ways, Jesus' answer back to us. If we pray to Him, His answer may hold right where you were brought in your bible. Those are some true facts on the bible. That's why I am what I am today: A christian girl trying to help other non-christians. Now please, ask questions and I will answer them! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. So, I can turn to God for any problems or questions I may have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, anything you feel you need to ask, ask GOD.

    ReplyDelete

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Bible Quiz

Bible Quiz
1) How Many Books Are In The Bible?
73
66
80
62
Powered By: QUIZYOURFRIENDS.com