Sunday 6 December 2009

Revelation 4

Heyy guys! I was reading my Bible in Church today, and I wasn't needed for the Children's Church, so I read my Bible. See, in our church, the Youth class is before church starts, and the other classes and stuff are an hour later. So, as part of the Youth, we are able to help in the Children's classes. But today, they didn't need me. So, I decided to just read my Bible during that time. I felt like reading Revelation, because I haven't read it much. So, I came across Revelation 4, and you guys HAVE to read it! I was just in a trance just imagining how beautiful it was. I talks about the Lord's throne. I really like reading that book, I think it's more than talking about the future. I think it really resembles God's love, as well. No matter how confusing it may be. Thanks and God Bless! -hayhay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Bible Quiz

Bible Quiz
1) How Many Books Are In The Bible?
73
66
80
62
Powered By: QUIZYOURFRIENDS.com