Wednesday 20 January 2010

Something I Just Thought About A Few Second Ago

Hello! I am going to tell you all about something I just thought about a few second ago. So about a month ago, I turned on the TV while I was getting ready in the morning, and there was this reality show, (I can't remember what it's called) and this girl who was about 14 years old, had gotten really upset with her dad, and killed him! Not positive, but I'm pretty sure his last words were, "I love you" to the teen. I'm not exactly sure HOW she killed him, but anyway, that's not the point. Anyway, today my dad and I were talking about the earthquakes in Haiti. And for some wierd reason, I remembered istantly this story I watched on TV. Now let's compare to what Jesus did for us. The people became furious because Jesus was God, you know, and they killed him. We know He loved us more than anything in the world. See? To me, it was so sad to hear about this story, and now, we have something to compare to when Jesus died. See?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Bible Quiz

Bible Quiz
1) How Many Books Are In The Bible?
73
66
80
62
Powered By: QUIZYOURFRIENDS.com